Game 4 Africa Upliftment Project
Supporting our local community, The Ndwayana Primary School, by helping with the education of the young in our country.
Our mission is to make a difference to our community by contributing to the Ndwayana Primary School and improving the standard of their school. Our focus will be to help restore the resources, infrastructure and give these children a better education.
Ndwayana Primary School’s Needs:
The school has a shortage of Funds. Funds to improve the following:
- Better quality and quantity of food to feed the school children.
- Kitchen utensils to prepare the food for the school children.
- School equipment to help better the education of the children (photocopy machine and printer)
- Soccer goal posts in order for the school children to play sport.
- Roof gutters to catch and drain rain water.
- 4 water tanks to catch the rain water in order to give to the school children to drink.
- Paint in order to paint the walls, classrooms and roofs.
- Bricks and cement to build functioning toilets.
- Toilets and basins.
Game 4 Africa are allocating funds forwards this project but we cannot do this on our own. If you would like to get involved and make a difference please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.