Hunting Gear Checklist
Prepare for temperatures to range from 5-20° Celsius (41-68° Fahrenheit) at night and 15-28°Celsius (59-82°Fahrenehit) during the day over the months of February-November. Very comfortable hunting weather.
A warm coat for the drive in the morning is required, as you often sit in the back of the truck and it can be very chilly. Pack a rain coat, it does rain in Africa from time to time.
- 2x Camouflage or green/brown shirts and pants (trousers)
- Camouflage hunting cap or hat
- Hunting boots
- 2x thick socks
- Hunting rifle
- Ammunition belt or pouch
- Casual Clothing - One outfit for use prior and after your safari
- Camera, flash and film - very important
- Any medical prescriptions
- Shaving and cosmetic kit
- Sun protection lotion and sunglasses
- Raincoat or waterproof jacket