Daily Rates - USD
Prices are quoted in US dollars ($).
Prices and packages are final only upon confirmation of booking and are subject to change should exchange rates fluctuate.
1 Client with professional hunter (1x1) $350
2 Clients with professional hunter (2x1) $300
3 Observers $ 150
The above rates include:
- Services of a licensed experienced professional guide
- Trained trackers and skinners
- Accommodation in Lodges
- All meals and laundry
- Soft drinks, beer and wine during the hunt
- Transportation on vehicles and fuel whilst on safari
- Transportation of trophies to taxidermist
- Hunting Licence
The above rates do not include:
- Trophy fees
- Hiring of Rifles and Ammunition
- Any flights within South Africa while on safari
- Personal insurance
- Speciality food & drink items
- PH/guide and other staff gratuities
- Exportation of trophies
- Flights to and within South Africa
Payment Terms / Structure
You will receive the deposit amount via email. This amount varies between $ 1000 - $ 2000 per hunter. Deposits are non-refundable but are transferrable to the following year. The balance is due on the first day of your safari. No refund for timing deviations from the booked dates. Trophy fees are due on the completion of your safari.
Any game lost or wounded will be considered as taken and will be billed accordingly. Payment can be made by either cash or electronic cash transfer (EFT). Taxidermy costs and shipping of the trophies can be arranged. Indemnity forms must be signed on arrival.
Payment via credit card at the end of your hunt will be accepted, however 3% of the total bill will be added for bank charges.